I won't worry my life away

Friday, March 17, 2006

Oh the Joy of finals

Well I amjust sitting around until my 1:30 final. Its essay, he gave us the general gist of the topics and so I really do not know what to study anymore. I just want to go and start writing, my hand it literally going to fall off, 3 essays in 2 hours. Fun stuff. I still have a 5-6 page paper to write for Coudert, plus i should do 3 more tutorials (ick) and then I have my take home final for Hum... that should only be about 4 pages. Then Freedom, well until next quarter starts... and I have to deal my thesis I didn't do this quarter....

SO I am a little bit worried. A 22 year old Robert is spending his St. Patricks Day in Vegas. Happy Birthday! I gave him his alias for the weekend. te he! It makes me laugh.

I am excited to go home and get my hair cut tomorrow!!! I have no cut it since DECEMBER! SO long ago! Plus I miss Melinda! I love my hairdresser. She was so excited to hear about Ryan and I.

Really this entry is all about not studying for finals, or starting my other papers/take home. I have alreday cleaned my room, changed my sheets and packed for home and denver so really the pickins are slim for other distractions... oh wait theknot.com.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home