hair
SO I seriously adore and love my hairdresser Melinda. She is one of my fav people on the planet. SO I go into her to get my hair cut today with a picture of what I want it to look like ( I always do this and it was a shot of Elliot on Scubs SUPER cute style anyway) and well mine, its layered more than i would like. To the point that I cannot put it back in a ponytail. And I hate it. I cried. I know it is just hair and it grows, maybe I freaked out because of the wedding. which is in a YEAR. I just seriously cannot do anything to make it beter, so now I must deal with engagement pictures, going to denver, semi, graduation and all with this way super short do and just remember it is NOT forever.
From now on NO more drastic cuts, stick to dying my hair, cause that is TOTALLY fixable....
But um Lord I know this is silly to ask, but can it PLEASE be MUCH longer so I am confortable taking a MILLION pictures in Europe? Please, it would make me feel much better.
Oh and still have a Coudert paper to write tomorrow due monday. Prayer would be lovely.
From now on NO more drastic cuts, stick to dying my hair, cause that is TOTALLY fixable....
But um Lord I know this is silly to ask, but can it PLEASE be MUCH longer so I am confortable taking a MILLION pictures in Europe? Please, it would make me feel much better.
Oh and still have a Coudert paper to write tomorrow due monday. Prayer would be lovely.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home