the joys of future in laws!
So Spring break in Denver:
did some fun things like go to High Tea and saw Mamma Mia, did a bit of shopping, with no purchasing, saw two movies (Failure to Launch and Inside Man) Tried on wedding dressing :O
and that about covers it. Oh and of course ate some good food! DId not take a single picture, did not get to play in the snow (there isn't any in the city of Denver, you have to go into the mountains)
Here I sit, back in Davis for just 11 weeks and really sad about that. It is going to be a packed quarter. I really just need to get finding a reception site for the wedding out of the way so I can then focus on everything in Davis I need to focus on! I still need to finish my thesis, got a couple ADX events I still need to plan, and need to get prepared for my European Adventure! It is such an exciting time, why don't I have more energy??
did some fun things like go to High Tea and saw Mamma Mia, did a bit of shopping, with no purchasing, saw two movies (Failure to Launch and Inside Man) Tried on wedding dressing :O
and that about covers it. Oh and of course ate some good food! DId not take a single picture, did not get to play in the snow (there isn't any in the city of Denver, you have to go into the mountains)
Here I sit, back in Davis for just 11 weeks and really sad about that. It is going to be a packed quarter. I really just need to get finding a reception site for the wedding out of the way so I can then focus on everything in Davis I need to focus on! I still need to finish my thesis, got a couple ADX events I still need to plan, and need to get prepared for my European Adventure! It is such an exciting time, why don't I have more energy??

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home