my last quarter has arrived
Today has been lame. I am normally going to go into work from 9:15-1:30 then have class from 1:40-3 but my boss is out today and so I have had all morning to sit around without any roomates. I did do some tae-bo, I have a year to get in shape! Erin and my mom are also running to the gym, it cracks me up that I have this 'power' to get people motivated to work out. I wish I went to teh arc or something but tae-bo at home will have to do for now.
Excited to go home and see Ramey play some volleyball (or at least I hope he plays it is against Pittsburg so I bet he will play) Then tomorrow Ryan and I have to fins somewhere to have our reception because it seems the one I want it at is booked for the entire month of march. Lame. I totally thought I would get what I want with a year, but I am learning a year isn't that much time to plan a wedding in the Bay.
Qwest contacted Ryan to apply for a job. It is in Denver. We will see where we end up.
Classes so far will be pretty great. I am taking Exercise walking with buckaroo, one of our adorbale new pledgies, then In history, BRAD and I are back making trouble, I missed him the last 2 quarters, plus Erik is in it and same with Stephanie, Laeya, Alex and Jaime is adding, nuts I tell you. Hinduism will be a little blah, but Laeya and Jaime are in it and in my EDU class today Mego will be back next week. I just hope teh class isn't too bad. At least it looks like I only have one in class final. I must say that rocks for my last quarter, granted it is on the second to last day, but I will survive. I really want to go wine tasting the day before graduation. It sounds like Ryan's grandmother and aunt who I Love are coming so I am pretty excited. I cannot beleive I leave for Europe a week after graduation. I think I am trying to just get excited and block out how much I will miss Ryan. I mean I could come back from Europe and he could be living in another state, that is so weird. Deep breath...
Excited to go home and see Ramey play some volleyball (or at least I hope he plays it is against Pittsburg so I bet he will play) Then tomorrow Ryan and I have to fins somewhere to have our reception because it seems the one I want it at is booked for the entire month of march. Lame. I totally thought I would get what I want with a year, but I am learning a year isn't that much time to plan a wedding in the Bay.
Qwest contacted Ryan to apply for a job. It is in Denver. We will see where we end up.
Classes so far will be pretty great. I am taking Exercise walking with buckaroo, one of our adorbale new pledgies, then In history, BRAD and I are back making trouble, I missed him the last 2 quarters, plus Erik is in it and same with Stephanie, Laeya, Alex and Jaime is adding, nuts I tell you. Hinduism will be a little blah, but Laeya and Jaime are in it and in my EDU class today Mego will be back next week. I just hope teh class isn't too bad. At least it looks like I only have one in class final. I must say that rocks for my last quarter, granted it is on the second to last day, but I will survive. I really want to go wine tasting the day before graduation. It sounds like Ryan's grandmother and aunt who I Love are coming so I am pretty excited. I cannot beleive I leave for Europe a week after graduation. I think I am trying to just get excited and block out how much I will miss Ryan. I mean I could come back from Europe and he could be living in another state, that is so weird. Deep breath...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home