Oh May. . .
May is turning out to be one hard month to be a teacher. It is getting incredibly hard to motivate the students, let alone myself! To make matters worse, the schedule is NEVER the same for the last 3 weeks of school, we have all these special times and such, seniors graduate 2 weeks prior to the real end of school and then the icing on the cake is the last day of finals is June 6th and then our new principal is holding us hostage until June 13th. That's right I have an extra week where I must be on campus, but I've got NOTHING going on. My plan is to hide in the library and catch up on my reading... maybe I will bring a chair, sit outside and work on my tan outdoors while "working on my lesson plans for next year" that could be fun! Something has to make that week go by quicker! I know, I know, I should feel blessed to actually have a summer off, but a week of it is being stolen away from me! I am not going down without complaining! In all honesty, It is just going to suck to be around here for a week without any kids. I mean I do what I do for them and there will be absolutely no motivation to work for a week knowing I won;t see them Until Aug. 19th - thats right Aug. 15th is my first teacher day back. Thats pretty much all from me, just needed a space to vent some more.
SO excited for a few things:
1. MRAZ's NEW CD IS OUT TODAY!!!! It better show up today!
2. All the great movies, new narnia, new Indy, Sex and the City, Mamma Mia, Twilight preview
3. The possibility of chaperoning the Epic high school senior cruise!
4. My sister-in-law is coming to see us Memorial Day
5. July 4th John is coming to remodel our master bath :)
6. my calendar is full so I shouldn't have time to complain about students dis-interest!
SO excited for a few things:
1. MRAZ's NEW CD IS OUT TODAY!!!! It better show up today!
2. All the great movies, new narnia, new Indy, Sex and the City, Mamma Mia, Twilight preview
3. The possibility of chaperoning the Epic high school senior cruise!
4. My sister-in-law is coming to see us Memorial Day
5. July 4th John is coming to remodel our master bath :)
6. my calendar is full so I shouldn't have time to complain about students dis-interest!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home