I won't worry my life away

Friday, February 22, 2008

You're gonna be the one that saves me


It is week 3 of my somewhat cold. It has yet to fully knock me out. Anti-biotic helped, then I went to Disneyland, so I am pretty sure it is my fault the cold is still around. But then again it seems most everyone at my school is sick. Who knows. It has been a crazy, yet fun past two weeks and I cannot wait to sit around at home this weekend and process. Ryan and I have almost finished decorating to the point that I will finally post pictures of our home! Those soon to come. As for now here is a snapshot from Disneyland

I am having a pause with my prayer and devotion life that I am struggling with. Bible study rocks, our new pastor has breathed life into Venture, I could not have dreamed a better community for Ryan and I. I continue to be challenged by amazing people to think differently and to believe, but I still find myself not giving the proper time to HIM. I would always like to grow deeper in a prayer life with Ryan too. I need to learn to be active in my faith and just watch and observe but to dig deeper and dive in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home