I won't worry my life away

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Wonderful World


I have totally been ignoring the blog - not on purpose or anything, sometimes these things happen naturally....

The weather has brought me down. I am really a child of the sunshine. And it does not help that I am playing football outside everyday this week. We are taking on De La Salle faculty on thursday at lunch for a Catholic Schools week activity. I am incredibly excited, it has been a blast practicing and I forgot how much I do like playing. I have had my ups and downs with working out and I realized I am not a gym person, I need to use my energy outside and in contact with other people.

Church is amazing, we have a new pastor which has been a new adventure at Venture (haha) and I continue to be enriched and blessed by my bible study. In addition my hairstylist is a Christian and whenever I see her we get into the BEST most awesome conversations and she totally challenges me in a positive way and I pray our relationship continues to deepen and expand outside the salon walls.

Work has been going well, all break I was praying for a new outlook on my classes and it has come and it is wonderful. I am allowing my students best attribute sto shine through with what activities and exercises I am planning. Plus I just love teaching the NT and allowing my passion to shine through. I think my classes are starting to experience my faith much more than they were while studying the OT. That really lifts my spirits that they can see how God works in my life and that faith is cool.
I love working with ASB and becoming friends with the students who are involved - the photo is from friday nights event in which we invite the student body for a girl night in the school with a movie, pizza, cotton candy, popcorn, twister, cookie decorating room, nail painting room, etc. It was so girly and so fun, we even had a impromptu dance session to NSYNC and spice girls. Those are the moments I live for at the school, where I just stand back smile and laugh and feel the power of the school fill me.

Well I am off to football practice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home