My little tomato

I had the best weekend I have had in a long time. Friday night with the call that Katie and Ben are now engaged and I get to enjoy a wedding from the other side of things is quite exciting. Then Saturday brought meeting that amazing face above. Roma (previously Reba) is coming home tonight! I am still in shock that Ryan and I adopted a dog, I am nervous and excited and I just cannot wait to bring her home. She is absolutely precious and gorgeous. Then Ryan and I did some Vacaville shopping and headed up to Davis for AGO/ADX Xmas party. Great to see Meg and her and Annie's place. The party was wonderful, always entertaining, and I just forget how much I love my ADX sisters.
Sunday was such a beautiful day and we were in SF for a photo shoot as a make up for the bad photography at my wedding. It was great to have such a skilled photography and perfect weather conditions - I cannot wait to see the prints!
Now I just have 8 more days until finals are done - I think teachers are more ready to get out of here than the students.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home