I won't worry my life away

Saturday, April 01, 2006

No idea

Here we go, the first weekend of the last quarter of my college career and I have NO idea what to do with myself. I have no papers to write (well that is a lie I still need to write my senior RST thesis) and I have no tests to study for, no ADX events, I already went home, so really I have nothing to do and it is nuts.
FINALLY have a place for the reception, I will be enjoying my first full day of marriage a year from today. Weird. But I am really happy with the hall, it is brand new and they are going to put in a roze garden and gazebo! Now I just have a year of prayers that it will not rain. It is supposed to rain ALL week. How gross is that!? I am so over the rain!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home