I won't worry my life away

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Hard day

I got a call from my mom early thismorning that my aunt (well actually my dad's cousin's wife but I call her Aunt Linda) had a heart attack last night and is on life support and is not going to make it. I couldn't bring myself to go to chucrh and sing to the Lord. Instead I read my Bible (I just finished Galatians) and prayed. Nice to have a morning just with him. SO prayer needed from my Uncle Steve and cousin Dana and the rest of the family. Linda had been sick for a long time and my mom said it was really hard to visit her for it seemed as if she gave up a long time ago. I am so grateful she will soon be pain free with Him in heaven.

Also Ryan is pretty sick. In 4 1/2 years I have never seen him this sick. He needs prayers of healing.

Other than that... Classes are going well. I need somewhere to hold Mothers Day Tea, it is starting to make me nervous! Semi is all planned and good, and Invite night is not getting as many sign ups as I would have liked but it still should be pretty cool.


Oh and is spring coming EVER, I am so sick looking at the weather for the next 10 days and it is only rain. I would really appreacite a week of sun Lord!

1 Comments:

  • Just sending some roomie love across the hall :) Btw, I've been laughing at that side step then stomp thing you did today. You put it oh so metaphorically well. :P I love it. Aaannndd... STOMP

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home