I won't worry my life away

Monday, May 22, 2006

Last ADX informal and 2 meetings to go



I think I am unable to do school work because I have my brain wrapped around too many other ideas and they take over. I am incredibly nervous about my meeting tomorrow at Carondelet. I am sitting down with the principal to discuss my future at the school. I pray it is a bright one and I am on the path that God wants for me and Ryan. For no matter who gets a job first, one of us is deciding where we will be living and truly what direction our life is going in and that is somewhat scary and intimidating.

Informal happened. That is the way to put it, not good, not bad, just there. Did not help I went to see Ramey play NCS volleyball won in three games Thursday, lost in three Saturday for the championship. It was far too difficult to watch them suffer. But my bro is so loved check out this poster his friend made him:


And I will end saying Happiest graduation to Erin, Becca and Robert... I will be done in a month. Not soon enough

3 Comments:

  • "Informal happened". I can't wait to hang out and chat :)

    By Blogger Meg, At 6:32 PM  

  • and good luck tomorrow! you'll be great!

    By Blogger Meg, At 6:32 PM  

  • I know I already told you, but that is a cute picture of you :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home