I won't worry my life away

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Much better than studying!

1. My roommate(s): My fav people ever! Danica, PT, Miss Twister and Alex

2. Never in my life have I: pulled an allnighter for a paper/midterm/final

3. The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always manage to make me smile is: Ramey isn't that what lil bros are for?

4. High School was: I want to go back and teach there, so pretty darn good

5. When I'm nervous: I either cannot shut up or get really quiet

6. The last time I cried was: at Linda's funeral

7. If I were to get married right now my bridesmaids/groomsmen would be: wow, in process of now, Erin, Dan, Katie girl, Steph and Megan. And robert will be up there with me!

9. My hair: far too short..... grow hair grow!

10. When I was 5: I started swimming

12. When I turn my head left, I see: my closet and mounds of books I need to read

13. I should be: learning hiunduism

14. When I look down I see: my keyboard

15. The craziest recent event was: SEMI!

16. If I were a character on Friends I'd be: Go team MONICA!

17. By this time next year: I'll be married. wow.

18. My favorite Aunt is: Andi-ann.

19. I have a hard time understanding: many many of things. Math, child abuse, civil war, etc.

20. One time at a family gathering: Hum. Oh at last easter, little strong Thomas hit a baseball and it hit my dad's neck. Poor dad had a huge welt.

21. You know I "like" you if: If I smile a lot around you!

22. If I won an award, the first person(people) I'd tell: Ryan

23. Take my advice: Carpe Diem.

24. My ideal breakfast is: smoothie and pancakes!

25. If you visit my hometown: eh walnut creek not that cool. I pretty much grew up in P Hill though.

26. Where do you plan to visit anytime soon: EUROPA!!! London, Munich, Rhine Valley, Italy, Paris, Greece

27. If you spend the night at my house: you would sleep on Danica's old bed!

28. I'd stop my wedding if: There is no stopping my wedding!

29. The world could do without: war

30. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: finish my thesis! Not really it just sounded funny

31. Most recent thing you've bought yourself: a trip to Europa

32. Most recent thing someone else bought for you was: Robert bought me dinner friday night

33. My favorite blonde is: Elle Woods aka Reese!

34. I hate it when: I get upset over things I know I shouldn't waste my time or energy over

35. And by the way: Enjoy the sun!

36. The last time I was high: was never

37. The animals I would like to see flying beside me are: not so sure anything, I hate flying insects

38. I should have been: i am not sure, I haven't become much yet!

39. Once, at a bar: Joel and I discussed how we should turn my parents bar into a coyote ugly. I think I could make a bundle selling him on the bar!

40. Last night I: went to ADX meeting

41. There's this girl I know who: is going to Hawaii for her 21st!

42: I don't know why: I fill all these surveys out

43. A better name for me would be: nothing, i LOVE my name!!!

44. If I ever go back to school I'll: get my masters in education or some time of ministry

45. How many days until my birthday?: Its AUg. 11th

46. If you could talk to anyone in the world who would it be and what would you say/ask to them?: wow.... cannot think of anything lame i know

47. How many times a day do you say the word like? not that much

48. What is your favorite word out of the dictionary?: I love the word hence.... no real reason

49. What's the one easy word that you have to think about before spelling?: hum...

50. Was this a fun survey or was it lame? They are always lame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home