I won't worry my life away

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Semi - check!


Why oh why is it horrifically bad traffic whenever I plan a semi! I mean seriously people?!?! 2 1/2 hours to get to SF? What a joke?!?! Well I was lucky to make it to Fame becomes Me only 10 minutes late. I must say it was INCREDIBLY funny, and Mego and I will always have the joy of sharing the fact that we brought ADX to two spring Semi plays that could be seen a little scandalous, but who doesn't love scandal right? :) It is so cool to say that I saw Martin SHort - best part of the evening for me.... Martin runs into tehy audience picks up an audience member and does an entire bit with him, and the man was none other than my parents best friend Mike. I swear his wife and him are two of my favorite people in the world. Their daughters were my babysitters and we used to go on vacations all the time together. ACtually Easter break to Caesars in Tahoe and if MIke won, we would all get to have breakfast in bed. So fun.
Dinner went well to. Buca's was amazingly easy to deal with and we had A LOT of food. Nothing like a family style Italian meal for 46! Most touching part of teh night - hearing that Mark gave our togo box to a homeless man on the street. That is why I love ADX and AGO.

I have not even mentioned how awesome it was that Robert came!!!! I REALLY hope Julianne had a good time, I swear all we did was laugh all night! Robert brought us mini-golfing at Scandia, dresses and all. It was a blast! Free ice cream at Marble Slab compliments of Jono and it was a great last semi for me. (Okay I know I know I will be coming back as an alum, to them but my last as an active then.)

1 Comments:

  • yay! im so glad it went well! cant wait to see you this week!

    By Blogger Meg, At 10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home