And the feeling settles in
Yesterday was my last ever ADX event. Yes there is informal this weekend and yes I still have meetings and such, but for me as V.P. ADX is over. As much trouble as I was having with MDT, I am in shock that it is over. A HUGE part of me is NOT ready to leave Davis. 2 years here has no been enough, I still have relationships I want to grow stronger, Ryan and I just had lunch with robin and Mike and it was awesome and I want more time to do that again. There are people I wish I could have had a deeper relationship with and with more time I really feel like I could have. This has been a trying 2 years and I just want to enjoy the rest of it. I don't want to get caught up in school and my thesis. I want to sit in Jenny and Angela's little pool and laugh, I want to walk downtown on a Saturday night, I want to tan in the Quad....
I don't want to get wrapped up in what I want over what I have had. I cannot lose sight of the amazing memories and friendships I have made here.
The Bay is not so far away... I hope many of you have comfy couches next year OR would like to spend the day with me in Walnut creek. Berkeley, of SF.
I do have to say, Becca and I were chatting the other day and it is pretty awesome that I get back from Europe and it is practically FOOTBALL SEASON!!! My birthday, I start work and Ryan's birthday and I LOVE august!!! At least my summer will be the best ever. Europa or bust!
I don't want to get wrapped up in what I want over what I have had. I cannot lose sight of the amazing memories and friendships I have made here.
The Bay is not so far away... I hope many of you have comfy couches next year OR would like to spend the day with me in Walnut creek. Berkeley, of SF.
I do have to say, Becca and I were chatting the other day and it is pretty awesome that I get back from Europe and it is practically FOOTBALL SEASON!!! My birthday, I start work and Ryan's birthday and I LOVE august!!! At least my summer will be the best ever. Europa or bust!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home