Making myself laugh
It is pretty funny when I can pump out my thesis pretty darn quick and other long papers but struggle with the simple 2-3 page paper for Hinduism - weird.
Little life update:
Yesterday am: Cbest - not too bad at all - thank you to Ry who helped me learn elementary math again - I forgot the basics! And Good one Lindy award - I totally wrote essay #2 first and in on teh space provided for essay #1. Brillant I tell you - how have I gotten through 4 years of college? Mystery to me too!
Picnic Day - FAR too many loud drunks on the bus to campus - not great food - saw far too many people throw up (only one but that was one too many) and oh teh Doxie Derby - next year I REALLY want to go to the battle of the marching bands Cal would kick Aggie band-uh arce any day.
ADX - incredibly sad it is almost over - incredibly excited for semi this weekend with my 2 best men! Ryan and Robert and MARTIN SHORT! I love Martin Short! We are perfectly sold out and I am so gratful I had 2 really easy semis. Mother's Day Tea on the other hand. . .
Wedding - Well Ryan and I started 2 registries and they are my FAV thing in the whole wide world right now! Some things are coming together but I am really not going to focus on the wedding until after EUROPA! Meanwhile Ryan is taking his planning the Honeymoon very seriously - it is too cute. Flights, booklets dining stuff - It makes me smile to know he is excited to plan something!
School - I love that it is my final quarter and I can slack of because of that. I honestly earned that. Granted I still need to finish my thesis - but with my GPA I do not need A's - give me B's at this point and I am content.
Thank you so much sun for coming out - I need to live up this Spring Quarter!
Little life update:
Yesterday am: Cbest - not too bad at all - thank you to Ry who helped me learn elementary math again - I forgot the basics! And Good one Lindy award - I totally wrote essay #2 first and in on teh space provided for essay #1. Brillant I tell you - how have I gotten through 4 years of college? Mystery to me too!
Picnic Day - FAR too many loud drunks on the bus to campus - not great food - saw far too many people throw up (only one but that was one too many) and oh teh Doxie Derby - next year I REALLY want to go to the battle of the marching bands Cal would kick Aggie band-uh arce any day.
ADX - incredibly sad it is almost over - incredibly excited for semi this weekend with my 2 best men! Ryan and Robert and MARTIN SHORT! I love Martin Short! We are perfectly sold out and I am so gratful I had 2 really easy semis. Mother's Day Tea on the other hand. . .
Wedding - Well Ryan and I started 2 registries and they are my FAV thing in the whole wide world right now! Some things are coming together but I am really not going to focus on the wedding until after EUROPA! Meanwhile Ryan is taking his planning the Honeymoon very seriously - it is too cute. Flights, booklets dining stuff - It makes me smile to know he is excited to plan something!
School - I love that it is my final quarter and I can slack of because of that. I honestly earned that. Granted I still need to finish my thesis - but with my GPA I do not need A's - give me B's at this point and I am content.
Thank you so much sun for coming out - I need to live up this Spring Quarter!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home