I won't worry my life away

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I have not been trying to forget about this!

Have not posted in AGES - so a quick catch up...
less than 2 months to the wedding! Crazy crazy! I just am concerned now, not with decorations or what not rather, um when do we apply for a marriage license... how do I change my name, the not as fun part that I have not yet looked into.

Classes are allright, I am still not sure this teaching thing is for me. Seriously. I had a retired teacher given to me as a 'mentor' and she came in to observe me today and I know I do not take criticism well, but its just odd because hate to say it but she is old. And out of date with the girls and just I don't teach the way she does and I feel like I am not teaching correctly because I am not teaching the way she would and it makes me uncomfortable. PLUS she substituted fir me while I was gone on Kairos and she did some weird/said some off things to my girls and it has left a BAD taste in my mouth for this women and made me quite uncomfortable around her.

I am in love with premarital counseling! I think it is an awesome thing. I promise to say more soon!

1 Comments:

  • ohhhhh changing your name is fun ;) good luck! :)
    hey did you still need florida hotel suggestions or are you covered? i am sorry we never hung out. i didn't make a date with megan either. i suck!
    lots of love,
    tammy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home