Okay here it is
I am officially a TEACHER!!!
I just needed some patience! I am a long term sub at Carondelet through June. My contract runs out in June, but hey it is a start and I am thrilled. SUPER sad how I got the position...
PRAYER: Diane Barbarini is an amazing women and she was diagnosed with inoperable cancer and she must go through chemo. I am taking over her classes for the rest of the year. So I hate that I got this amazing opportunity through tradegy but as her fav student's family told me last night at the restaurant now I just need to teach this year for her and do her justice.
I just needed some patience! I am a long term sub at Carondelet through June. My contract runs out in June, but hey it is a start and I am thrilled. SUPER sad how I got the position...
PRAYER: Diane Barbarini is an amazing women and she was diagnosed with inoperable cancer and she must go through chemo. I am taking over her classes for the rest of the year. So I hate that I got this amazing opportunity through tradegy but as her fav student's family told me last night at the restaurant now I just need to teach this year for her and do her justice.

1 Comments:
hi Lindy! I just rediscovered your blog and thought i would say hi!
here is mine - livejournal.com/users/greeneggsandtam
have a great week! :)
By
Anonymous, At
4:33 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home