My lifes a love song to you
I am driving myself mad.
I am trying to juggle 3 jobs to make some sort of cash flow, completely ignoring wedding plans, and trying to start a ministry life again. Its not an easy task. A religious studies teacher at the school I have been working part-time at may be sick enough to leave the school, which is terribly sad, but then I may finally get to go full time by taking on her class load as a longterm sub. I am trying to get plugged into the new church Ryan and I have been attending and I feel like I cannot hold onto my Davis friendships and it makes me so sad to feel like I am loosing contact with the most amazing friends I have ever had that truly inspire me.
Living for Him can be rough sometimes. I am just struggling to find answers in what has happened and what is happening, and I know what I want, I am just not seeing it happen. some times I get hope then it is suddenly squashed. Tomorrow I work from 7am-4pm at Williams-Sonoma on the unloading the shipment shift then 5:30 to close at the restaurant. Let's see if I can handle this!
I am trying to juggle 3 jobs to make some sort of cash flow, completely ignoring wedding plans, and trying to start a ministry life again. Its not an easy task. A religious studies teacher at the school I have been working part-time at may be sick enough to leave the school, which is terribly sad, but then I may finally get to go full time by taking on her class load as a longterm sub. I am trying to get plugged into the new church Ryan and I have been attending and I feel like I cannot hold onto my Davis friendships and it makes me so sad to feel like I am loosing contact with the most amazing friends I have ever had that truly inspire me.
Living for Him can be rough sometimes. I am just struggling to find answers in what has happened and what is happening, and I know what I want, I am just not seeing it happen. some times I get hope then it is suddenly squashed. Tomorrow I work from 7am-4pm at Williams-Sonoma on the unloading the shipment shift then 5:30 to close at the restaurant. Let's see if I can handle this!

1 Comments:
it was so good to see you this weekend and hang out! you are awesome and i miss you lots and cant wait to hang out in the city over break!
By
Anonymous, At
11:14 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home