I won't worry my life away

Sunday, October 29, 2006

could I have been?

I love high schoolers. I do. And regardless if my full time job is working with them I can always find a church that needs high school ministers. Is my dream of working at Carondelet fading away? It might be. I am at a point in my life where I need to be making more than $10 an hour. (I mean seriously, I made $12 an hour when I was a junior and senior in high school teaching swim lessons!) I want health care and to be able to afford a better car. I want to be able to buy a home someday in the Bay Area (scary scary!) I am sick of giving Carondelet time. I deserve better. I am worth more.

That leaves me with; what do I now want to do with my life???



It is scary staring into the infinite abyss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home