I won't worry my life away

Friday, October 20, 2006

Come fly with me

I am quite upset with myself for not updating for a MONTH!

Okay lets do a rundown:

work. Well CHS first. The girls are AMAZING! I have fallen in love with a few of them. Kairos went really well and these girls have such amazing stories and have touched my heart froever. I get hugs all day long and I love it. The school administration and I still have not met, I have NO idea what my job description is, I have NO idea if I will be hired after januray when the next Kairos leaves which I am currently trianing the new leaders. This past weekend the mother/daughter liturgy fell apart and I was unable to make it to the ADX alum night and that was sad, but I am so excited for Christmas party!
Restaurant- has been incredibly slow, I still make good tips individually, but it has been S-l-o-w. And its been really rough for me. I work at CHS from the morning until 3-4ish then am at the restuarnt at 5 until close and so on weekends I just spend time with Ryan and go to Cal games (which has been amazing teh Bears are making me VERY happy!!) and I haven't seen Erin, hung out with my Davis kids, been able to talk on the phone with Robert or Michelle and I am really stuggiling with it.

As for Ryan and wedding stuff - I am SIC of people asking how teh wedding plans are. I don;t have time or energy for it people! I am at the point and I am really actually excited about this, I am repliing I am really excited about getting married. Forget the wedding it is a freaking day, but I cannot wait to be a wife and come home (not work at the restaurant) make dinner and snuggle on the couch with Ryan. Is that too much to ask for?
As for Ryan on his work front, his boss adores him and he is getting all these responsibilities, BUT he is unable to convert due to a small issue. Ryan needs prayer that his work and dedication will overshadow his one problem and that they will make an exception and still hire him full time otherwise he can stay with google hourly until july and search for a new job after we get back from the honeymoon, which is not a terrible thing, apparently alllcomputer companies want to hire someone who has worked at google so finding another job wouldn't be that hard Ryan LOVES google, loves his co-workers and does not want to leave. SO prayer please.

What else - I wanted to go to Pismo this weekend, but I think it will work staying home and going to the CAL vs UW game

OH cool story!!!!

So 2 weeks ago on a thursday night I was serving a younger couple who said grace. I thought it was adorable and really cool. Then after dinner she brought out homework from her elementary school class and began correcting. too cute. SO i started talking to thema nd it ends up they go to a 20-young 30s church 2 blocks from Ryan's new apartment. It is called VEnture and best part Mollie was a Aggie and College-lifer! SO last sunday night ryan and I checked outr Venture. It is awesome! Great worship, the pastor Barak, was a comedian who found Christ and went to bible school and is now here! He kept my attention like no one else has. Amazing. Then there are a community of young couples and it was just a blessing. I am so grateful to find community and so easily!! Thanks be to God! Working with Catholics all day, I needed a way to experience worship as I do best for Him.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home