I won't worry my life away

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

In Thanks and Giving


I completed my last Campus Ministry non retreat event last Tuesday It was a thanks-giving prayer service and it was awesome. It was almost entirely student led and I loved it. Then it was off to Seattle for thanksgiving. If God wanted to show me something this thanksgiving it came in loud and clear. I am SO incredibly thankful to be ME.

Onto my little list:

Ryan, My upcoming wedding!and showers!, Kairos, The Kairos girls, snow, My new church home Venture, seeing Brad at Venture, Molly and John, George and Becca, faith and the Bible, My family, my CAL family, the opportunity to go down to the Holiday Bowl for a Victory, hot chocolate, curling up with a good book and my cats, Ryan's apartment, working three jobs (craziness!!!!), Barak Obama and the Audacity of Hope, all my friends, emails, ADX, ADX, ADX, (Christmas Party is so soon!), living at home again(seriously!) My little brother and I are friends!, Robert stopping by for breakfast, laughter, photos, Christmas music, and Rachael Ray....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home