A little of this a little of that
Little update:
I was bored by the Oscars last night, I LOVE that Ryan and I have Comcast DVR (TiVo) and can fast forward through all the boringness and commercials.
Church was pretty awesome last night, they had some baptisms which are just such a honor to see.I LOVE Joshua! Well he is in my bible study and is the worship pastor and is pretty much amazing. Our church needs some prayer, our pastor, Barak, has had to step down for a bit and Josh has totally stepped up and it is a lot to take on so I just pray for him. Check out http://oflandandsea.com/ It is his band. and they pretty much ROCK and their lastest cd is songs Josh wrote inspired by the Lords prayer. Awesome. Plus Becca and George, a couple we hang out with, well Becca works with the youth group at Crosswinds (our church) and they were in SF with YWAM on friday and ran into our ADX team that was there! Jaime, Laeya and Monika! (I think some newer actives too) Anyway I just thought that was soo cool! Too bad Becca and George have a wedding for George's sister my wedding weekend...
The wedding planning is going well, be honest, it drives me NUTS. I just find I am not that interesting in details. I just want it to be here, to be married, to party it up with everyone and be able to focus on work and classes, I feel guilty if I spend time on the wedding and guilty if I spend time on my classes and ignore the wedding. It feels all lose, lose. BUT I just got free tickets to the CAL men's basketball game Thursday night so that is pretty awesome. No idea how that connects besides the fact the tickets are free but whatever.
I was bored by the Oscars last night, I LOVE that Ryan and I have Comcast DVR (TiVo) and can fast forward through all the boringness and commercials.
Church was pretty awesome last night, they had some baptisms which are just such a honor to see.I LOVE Joshua! Well he is in my bible study and is the worship pastor and is pretty much amazing. Our church needs some prayer, our pastor, Barak, has had to step down for a bit and Josh has totally stepped up and it is a lot to take on so I just pray for him. Check out http://oflandandsea.com/ It is his band. and they pretty much ROCK and their lastest cd is songs Josh wrote inspired by the Lords prayer. Awesome. Plus Becca and George, a couple we hang out with, well Becca works with the youth group at Crosswinds (our church) and they were in SF with YWAM on friday and ran into our ADX team that was there! Jaime, Laeya and Monika! (I think some newer actives too) Anyway I just thought that was soo cool! Too bad Becca and George have a wedding for George's sister my wedding weekend...
The wedding planning is going well, be honest, it drives me NUTS. I just find I am not that interesting in details. I just want it to be here, to be married, to party it up with everyone and be able to focus on work and classes, I feel guilty if I spend time on the wedding and guilty if I spend time on my classes and ignore the wedding. It feels all lose, lose. BUT I just got free tickets to the CAL men's basketball game Thursday night so that is pretty awesome. No idea how that connects besides the fact the tickets are free but whatever.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home