I won't worry my life away

Tuesday, June 26, 2007


Two posts in one day!

Okay anyone seen this film? I am watching it now and I feel scared, shocked and a bit confused. It is a nervous feeling that fellow believers are this well, crazy. That they need to be an army for God. These kids are intense. I'm about halfway through it and I am having a hard time watching it. The pastor just went on a rant about Harry Potter and how warlocks are evil. Come on people Harry Potter is a fictions STORY. They then had the children wash their hands of their sins. Oh and they showed a mom who had her children say two different versions of this Pledge - INTERESTING - one was said over the Bible. A little girl passing out handouts in a bowling alley, just stuff that makes me think. Esp. when they discuss how in Islam children are taught from the age of 5 to die for Allah and do whatever it takes. I can understand people's fear of that but then to turn our nations young Christians into an army for God.
If you haven't seen it, I would suggest it. Let me know what you think...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home