I won't worry my life away

Friday, March 16, 2007

:)

Well my brother sadly did not get into Davis, but got into Santa Barbara. Robert is going to bring us down to check it out sometime soon.

Wedding stuff is driving me CRAZY! I love my mother but she is so stressed I cannot stand to be around her. I know he intentions are good but it is just crazy. I cannot believe how many 'nos' we got. We will be way under our orignal count. I am talking I invited 260 and we will be around 180. It was somewhat of a shock, but I think it will make it really nice and not so crowded. From 30 tables to 23. Nice. I just hope that I can calm enough to enjoy it. I must say planning has not be fun and really not enjoyable. Pray my excitement and energy level increases!

1 Comments:

  • Just remember, you're only going to do this once....so soak up every minute of it and enjoy it! Can't wait to see you walk down the aisle ;)

    By Blogger Kelli, At 11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home