These are my confessions
I feel I need to make this public:
I HATE working out.
I try to eat well. I don't eat junk food, candy etc. baked goods are another story. But I have been watching the Biggest Loser reruns and it has totally inspired me. I am not saying I am over-weight BUT I don't think I could run a mile. I don't work out. at all. I need some inspiration from somewhere. Ryan tells me I need work out accountability... I think I need someone to grab my hand and make me do something active with them. Any takers? I want to be able to say I feel in shape and mean it.
I HATE working out.
I try to eat well. I don't eat junk food, candy etc. baked goods are another story. But I have been watching the Biggest Loser reruns and it has totally inspired me. I am not saying I am over-weight BUT I don't think I could run a mile. I don't work out. at all. I need some inspiration from somewhere. Ryan tells me I need work out accountability... I think I need someone to grab my hand and make me do something active with them. Any takers? I want to be able to say I feel in shape and mean it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home