I won't worry my life away

Monday, April 30, 2007

tears

It has been a weird emotional time for me.or non emotional time, I am just not sure. It if official, Ryan is on the job hunt. He has until the middle of June to find a new job and it could be anywhere. I think it reality he does like the Bay Area, he too is in love with our new church and small group and is feeling the blessing of this place. We announced that he is searching for a job at tuesdays Bible study and they prayed over him and me too and I just started to cry and in that moment when I had said prior I am okay with moving (I mean we could move and buy a house practically right away) my tears proved to me I am too invested in this place and don't really want to leave.

In my job news, the head of my department has mentioned to me next year countless times. That she wants me back next year, that she would love to meet with me and lesson plan, etc. Then official word came in that the teacher I have replaced for the semester due to her cancer treatments is planning on coming back next fall. I am excited and relieved she is feeling better and we are blessed that her cancer disappeared, but it makes us all nervous for her classes. What if it came back? She has other worries/illnesses that have kept her out of the classroom, she had already used all her sick days before she found out she had cancer. The department is worried about her classes. It could turn out that she cannot come back due to her health and what then? I would probably have another job already and have moved on. Its just a hard situation. Prayers please!

And saddest part is, besides our work craziness life is pretty much amazing. I am starting to LOVE our litthe one bedroom, Ramey is doing well, bible study and church is awesome. Summer is coming filled with fun, friends, cabin trips, etc. i LOVE summer, I think I should get a job to survive though...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home