Dean's
One of my favorite shows ever on television is Gilmore girls. It is funny, brilliantly written and the small town vibe has an appeal to me that I cannot explain. Today was my second day of work at Dean's Cafe. A small diner style restaurant in Pleasanton. I love getting a hint of the Star's hallow lifestyle of Luke's diner everyday. It is different and a change and fun.
RYAN AND I BOTH GOT CONTRACTS! Ryan starts at his new company in Orinda on the 25th!!! And I start Carondelet up again on August 13th! I am thrilled! I am teaching the same classes and i was offered a bit more than i though so tonight Ryan and I celebrate!
RYAN AND I BOTH GOT CONTRACTS! Ryan starts at his new company in Orinda on the 25th!!! And I start Carondelet up again on August 13th! I am thrilled! I am teaching the same classes and i was offered a bit more than i though so tonight Ryan and I celebrate!

1 Comments:
Awesome! Sounds like a cute place to work =) Hopefully your summer plans also include a trip up to Davis to hang with your big sis!
By
Kelli, At
3:19 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home