I won't worry my life away

Friday, September 28, 2007

New Beginings!

I cannot believe how crazy this past month has been (and how I have felt so calm throughout it!)

As official as it can be today Ryan and I have bought a house! Okay so it is technically an attached home, so call it condo like my mother, call it a townhome, call it a duplex, call it whatever you like it is ours. With its own address. No more being at street name and Apartment #. It is such a grown up feeling to be signing mountains of paper (very few of which I felt I really understood) and realizing how long it pays to pay off a loan. As one of my co-workers Molly said, "It is never a good time to buy a house, but you just do it anyways! and some months you live off Top Ramon again!" I am so excited to get into the space and start making it ours. I have been really content in our current apartment, I love Dublin and it will be hard to leave the area, but back to walnut creek, and less than 5 minutes from my school is so exciting I can hardly stand it. We don;t even get keys until Oct. 23rd and I am already packing.

Got to go to a bit of Kairos XXVIIII last night, I swear I am addicted to Kairos, it just pulls my heart in so many ways here on this campus, I am unsure of what should be my focus anymore..... classroom teaching.... community service director.... student activities... I have been so blessed to be involved in it all recently. All I know is the Lord has led me well until here so I am just gonna let Him show me the way

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home