An ode to my fav man in the world

I am madly in love with Jason Mraz. I swear I play his songs and they make my day brighter and they make me think and really who could ask for more from that? I LOVE his online journal posts and NOW he is also doing video feeds on you tube, he calls his broadcasts Mraz vs. tour currently while he is NOT touring teh US but Europe (I missed his three bay area concerts last summer while I was in Europe Now we switched so I am hoping I get to see him next summer PLUS it sounds like he has a new album coming out this winter!) On his videos he reports like a newscast calling it -Invisible Microphone news, I swear if he wasn't a musician he should have been a comedian. Just a shout out to the man that keeps me singing, and keeps me laughing.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home