What's the rush?
I am so sick of everyone being is such a rush. I do not just mean speeding on the freeway, trying to get in the quickest checkout line, but people are seeming to rush through life to get where? I feel no one is just living, they are just racing toward their next life goal and are making decisions that are hasty and not thought out. I hate to feel that I am judging peoples decisions but I am just concerned now that I have been in the real world, that it is a whole heck of a lot harder than I ever could have imagined. There are more bills to pay then I ever could have fathomed. Such as I have been driving since APRIL without car insurance because my dad had paid for it for the year, then he thought I was added with Ryan and I was not. I found out through the fact my car window cracked, I called my insurance and i was not insured! After hearing what happened to Annie I feel SO blessed that I found out this way, that it was just a cracked windshield.
I am freaking out about this because I see it in my students. They are far too young to be as stressed as they are and they depress me with how they only can think about college and jobs and are not enjoying being 14 and in high school. I worry for their futures. If you are not happy where you are, you are never going to be happy where you are going, because you never really get 'there' Just a thought.
I am freaking out about this because I see it in my students. They are far too young to be as stressed as they are and they depress me with how they only can think about college and jobs and are not enjoying being 14 and in high school. I worry for their futures. If you are not happy where you are, you are never going to be happy where you are going, because you never really get 'there' Just a thought.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home