I have a lot to update
As for now I must share my version of Meg and the countries....
I am currently grading my sophomore church history tests and over 5 girls have wrote something like this one:
short answer question: Discuss the similarities and differences between the Jewish and Christian faiths.
Answer: The Jewish faith is the same as the Christian faith because they both believe in Jesus.
Okay SERIOUSLY?
Haven't these girls been in Catholic school all their lives? What am I doing trying to teach them anything if they think that we are the same and Judaism.... Oh help me
I am currently grading my sophomore church history tests and over 5 girls have wrote something like this one:
short answer question: Discuss the similarities and differences between the Jewish and Christian faiths.
Answer: The Jewish faith is the same as the Christian faith because they both believe in Jesus.
Okay SERIOUSLY?
Haven't these girls been in Catholic school all their lives? What am I doing trying to teach them anything if they think that we are the same and Judaism.... Oh help me

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home