Divine Romance
I totally lost it at church tonight. I just let myself break down and it was wonderful. Sometimes a good cry does wonders.
I ended up feeling super sick ( i did not have any water all day!) and keaving early but I was in such an awesome mind frame. It brought me back to Europe last year when I was just so overwhelmed with my gratitude. I was(and am) so grateful for my faith. And that faith and relationship with God has allowed the best people to come into my life. As Carrie said it once about Josh her husband, that she is thankful for her Rad-ass husband ;) I too am thankful for the amazing relationship that Ryan and I have. I am incredibly grateful for my family, My parents are incredible and my brother is pretty much my favorite person on this planet. I was able to spend the day at my little cousin Cadence's 4th birthday, and my family of cousins and aunt and uncle rock. Then I am indescribably thankful for my friends and that I have people I can call to help me move, help me laugh and help me pray. I have the greatest friends who make me never work and to just spend the day chatting and being in one another's company.
I ended up feeling super sick ( i did not have any water all day!) and keaving early but I was in such an awesome mind frame. It brought me back to Europe last year when I was just so overwhelmed with my gratitude. I was(and am) so grateful for my faith. And that faith and relationship with God has allowed the best people to come into my life. As Carrie said it once about Josh her husband, that she is thankful for her Rad-ass husband ;) I too am thankful for the amazing relationship that Ryan and I have. I am incredibly grateful for my family, My parents are incredible and my brother is pretty much my favorite person on this planet. I was able to spend the day at my little cousin Cadence's 4th birthday, and my family of cousins and aunt and uncle rock. Then I am indescribably thankful for my friends and that I have people I can call to help me move, help me laugh and help me pray. I have the greatest friends who make me never work and to just spend the day chatting and being in one another's company.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home