This post really should come with a picture.....
I promise to post some of the house soon! I just have to take them... Maybe that will be a weekend project. Big News: Ryan and I did in fact buy a house, well a town home, it is a part of a development, we have a nice little random community now. Pictures of the front of our place wouldn't look special, but I love our inside. (well I better for how much we are spending on it!) Everything I have an issue with is changeable, when we have the time and finaces. It is amazing to have more space, laundry, my own closet, so many little things bring joy. Even that the 3rd night we found a leak in my bathroom sink is comical and makes me proud to be able to fix my own issues. I cannot tell you how amazing it is to be SO close to work (EXACTLY one mile) to be close to Erin and be seeing her a lot more, and to have projects to go home to work on. I do miss Dublin, great restaurants, but now we have a fun little commute on Tuesday nights to Bible Study and Sundays for church, not that big of a deal.
Teaching is going well, besides the lovely Jews believe in Jesus test answer, It is still an adjustment with a new Principal and new Vice Principal. CRAZY how soon Thanksgiving and Christmas are! Wow, and it is still so warm and sunny, FREEZING in the morning and at night, but beautiful days.
And that pretty much sums up my life. Had a few bad weekends with the Bears, sad really. Great time going down to LA to visit Michelle and her family. Just wish for a better game this weekend, it is going to be SO cold with a 7pm kickoff. But I am excited to have a whole day to get stuff done for the house.
Teaching is going well, besides the lovely Jews believe in Jesus test answer, It is still an adjustment with a new Principal and new Vice Principal. CRAZY how soon Thanksgiving and Christmas are! Wow, and it is still so warm and sunny, FREEZING in the morning and at night, but beautiful days.
And that pretty much sums up my life. Had a few bad weekends with the Bears, sad really. Great time going down to LA to visit Michelle and her family. Just wish for a better game this weekend, it is going to be SO cold with a 7pm kickoff. But I am excited to have a whole day to get stuff done for the house.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home