I won't worry my life away

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

How I love google!

Ones last finals are an interesting thing, need to study enough to pass, but hard to put any effort or genuine care into studying. I finally started to pack for Europe and I am getting extremely excited. I was focused on how long I would be gone, but now I realize that a month really is NOT that long. AND I would be doing nothing if I was at home but working a bit for my aprents and looking for an apartment.

Ryan got a job. with google. In mountain view.

I don't know why I am fighting it, or why I am not thrilled like I know I should be for him, he is going to look for apartments in Plesanton and commute. And I can totally then work at Carondelet. Really it is an amazing thing, maybe it is finals, or me leaving him for 5 weeks for Europe, I just cannot help but be sad. He leaves for Boston on wednesday the 21st. I will be back before I know it. I guess I am just in an odd place today, too many hours with Roman history notecards.

2 Comments:

  • Wow, that's awesome that he got a job at Google! It's a great company...but what happened to sports marketing stuff and ESPN? Haha, well I'm glad you'll be nearby in the bay next year =)

    By Blogger Kelli, At 12:23 PM  

  • Yeah I got a job at Google.

    By Blogger sullimander, At 4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home