sad times

SO yes, Spartan Speedo Squad did not make it to the final 4. Sad day, but hey if ryan and I are in the bay we are SO playing next year!!!
I have NOT done ANY work for school all week and I know I need to. I seriously do not have too much to pound out. 3 page paper, 5 page paper, history final, hinduism final, and well my thesis which I was emailed and told is due tuesday, well that ain't happening with me only being on page 8. Thats right people, page 8, and seriously I took winter quarter off from it and here the other people were supposed to be done by then still aren't, I should get an additional free quarter... right? FINALLY going dress shopping tomorrow, thank gosh I have a bridal shower tonight to get my mind off it!
Michelle is in town and it has been amazing, I told Ryan awhile back, she will be one of those people I will know forever, we may loose touch here and there, but after 2 days we still have stuff to talk about. I really apprecaite and respect her and look up to her. ALways important to have those women in your life.
I am not sure how I am going to handle packing up this room and not knowing where I am going after. Not just until the wedding in March but after that as well. Ryan is incredibly excited about this opportunity at google and I think it is google, but south bay and that is icky.
I am overusing teh door analogy, but hey, it works, I am currently got my foot in at Carondelet and it is on hold until i turn in my application, whereas Ryan is still knocking... everywhere and poor guy still have 20 units of math and cse. He needs prayer.

1 Comments:
i'm glad that i got to go to one of your games! :) ps. can you email me photos from wednesday night? :) you can email them to my pacbell account
By
Anonymous, At
11:53 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home