I won't worry my life away

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

work

Thought I should update on how the job is going. Not too bad, okay I really love it. I get to plan and work with teens and my brother can even stop by and say Hi! Molly, my co-person is amazing and we laugh and totally get along. I am not sure what it will bring as a permant position, all I can do is work my butt off and pray.
Since I am hardly making any money though I am still working 3 nights a week at the restaurant which is hard for not only are we slow and I am not maming as much, but I loose out on seeing people tuesday, wednesday, thursday. I know it isn't the biggest deal and I get off 4 nights a week but I am relizing how I HATE working nights, I want to be normal with anormal job I go to in the mornings, come home and make dinner and not have to watch gilmore girls and the new greys tivod the next day..... april, april, april! After a wedding and a move I get to not work nights!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home