I won't worry my life away

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Need a Davis Fix

Here it is end of september and UCs are finally starting which is pretty much AMAZING except I work all the time, because I seriously need a Davis fix. It pains me to say I still have not seen Katie since JUNE because of Europe and she went to Japan, and I miss my friends! Don't get me wrong, I love my job, but now that the end of september is here, I just want to be back in Davis and starting school with everyone. Well, at least looking at every weekend booked in October, one weekend is ADX reunion (cannot tell you how thrilled I am about that!), PISMO (Mego we really have to go!), and SHoler SHire welcome party, maybe October will be the month I get to catch up!

To all my Davis friends: I love you and miss you and hope to see you soon!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home