I won't worry my life away

Monday, August 14, 2006

cabin


having a weekend away with my best friend, Ryan with his entire bridal party was pretty cool I must say. I came home early to cheer on my little brother at his last swim meet of the year, conference, I have not missed him in this meet and did not feel right being at the cabin with him swimming without me yelling at him to go faster and stay away from the lane-line. HE got 4th in back and 1st in the free relay and it was pretty awesome. died my hair with erin a new lighter brown and i love it! Now i just need a hair cut, it has been since august and my too short do. I canot believe I go up to Davis on saturday to move out.
I am not ready. College is really over huh? Can't I go to safeway and buy some school supplies? I want to take another class with Prof. Harrison... I am going to miss the quad! Don't even bring up ADX, well I must say I am actually very excited about being an alum, I join some impressively awesome girls!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home