I won't worry my life away

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Home




Back from Europe and moving back home....

To wrap up my European adventure in one word would be: JOY.

I had a weird spring quarter, I think instead of feeling joyful, I was wrapped up in the sad emotion of leaving Davis and college and I did not let myself enjoy life like I should. In Europe God showed me daily how amazing my life here in Northern California is. Between my amazing family, friends, fiance, and ADX I am truly blessed beyond measure. My life will all be about the F's now: Faith, Family, Friends, Finace, Fun, Football and FOOD :) I did have a phenomenal time abroad, plenty of time with Him. I made some awesome new friends too! I love seeing how other culutures live, we need as Americasn to take it a it slower and enjoy life Carpe Diem people!

I love being at home, I never in my life thought i would say that. If I am positive about it, I feel it will change a lot. I am ready to help out here and at the restauranta nd I am so glad to be close for Ramey's senior year! I am becoming friends with my brother and I love it! I hope to be able to get some Cal USC tickets and road trip down there with him.
WHile I went to Europe Ryan became an adult, living alone in a darling little apartment and loving google. Sounds weeird but he was born to work, not for school. HE loves what he does and is happy and that makes me incredibly happy.

CABIN IN TWO DAYS!! Pictures to come from Europe OR check out... http://www.ucd06.net/eurotrip I guy on our trip made the website for us to be able to post our albums. cool huh? Or pictures are popping up on facebook as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home