I won't worry my life away

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

patience

Can anyone suggest some good Bible verses for patience? I am in need of some.

Here is the lowdown. SInce graduating high school I have wanted to return to teach religion and become the campus ministry director. The position happened to open up at the begining of teh montha nd I applied teh next morning. I Still have yet to hear anything and I dont want to pester the principal and loose my chances so I have went through a side door to help by volunteering. The women in charge for the time being is amazing, I met with her today and her name is Molly and she reallys wnats and more importantly needs my help even as an assistant. I would love to get my foot in the door in any way. I am just cautious helping out without pay or even as an applicant for the position I should be volunteering on campus. I keep being told that the big machine of the school moves slow and I should just give it time. So I will.

I am thrilled to be going up to Chico tomorrow to pick up Danny with Becca for the Tennesse game!! Cal starts this weekend, Julianne is coming great things are happeneing!! I got to visit Ryan at work yesterday AMAZING! Some what crazy but super fun and I loved it for him. Then we got to go to Ikea in East Palo Alto. I LOVE that store. Yes I had never been before. We got a white piece to ho9ld teh microwave and my glasses and it has an awesome new line so we can add (when we get the money!) But it was just amazing! That about sums it up.

1 Comments:

  • "the big machine of the school moves slow and I should just give it time"

    so true! i found out TODAY what teachers ill be working with at HJHS.

    school starts tuesday.

    miss you! keep your chin up :)

    By Blogger Meg, At 6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home