I won't worry my life away

Monday, August 21, 2006

what a day

first yesterday, so Ryan and I rent a truck from a friends of my parents towing company. Drive it up to Davis friday night, slowly. Saturday have an awesome lunch at Sushi Nobu with Dan and Sarah, a couple i met on my Grad Tour, then MCAT celebration that night with Julianne, packing inbetween.

Oh Sunday, wake up and realzie Ry and I have to pack all our stuff in this truck alone. Enlkist my amazing roomate Danica who even braved entering ryans apartment with me, wading through Jono's mess and heling us move all we could into the truck until it was full. Drive to martinez to drop off Ryan's bed to a waitress at the resaurant who bought it for her son. Stop off at Dan's house, Dan's mom has us help with yard work, Dan and I drive his car to Dublin to Ryans new place Ryan is in thr truck. Now unload all the stuff into Ryan's apartment, one couch is too big so once in the apartment we must bring it down to throw it out. Onto the brillant end, beat tired we go to leave to go back to my house then return the truck. Its past 10 now and the gear shift breaks. Wait until 11:30 for a repai guy at midnight give up. sleep Ryan emails his boss he cannot come in today. This morning new truck comes, move all my stuff from broke truick to new truck drive to my house unload and return truck. whew I am BEAT! I had to get that story out there....


I am stressed and worried.
I have been dreaming about what to do with my life and I realize I want to be the campus ministry director at my old high school Carondelet (CHS) I find out in June it is a weakness in teh school and they are looking to possible hire an assistent. I apply and go to Europe. Come home from Europe to discover the old campus minister has left the school and I apply. I am giving green lights and head nods with my application. I pray. Today I am told (school starts tomorrow) THey are conducting a nationwide search fore someone with experience and that I am told there is no need to interview because they are not sure what direction they are going in, they may hire a team, and they are just overwhelemed and it isn't a priority. What do i DO? Do I sit wait and pray? Do I look for another job? What if i get another job then get called for CHS? I have bills to pay!! I just am at a total loss. I really feel this is what God is calling me to do and what I want to do. Pray needed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home