I won't worry my life away

Monday, September 11, 2006

A whole new day!

This is it. A dream comes true today. I start work at Carondelet!

I got the call last thursday from the interm campus ministry director Molly, who was giggling and so thrilled to tell me that I have been hired as an assistent to her. Its only part time, 25 hours a week, but between that and the restaurant I will be pretty much full time working. I am so excited about the opportunity. I was praying for a chance to prove myself, now I have until december to do that. After this semester I will be evealutaed and then it will be decided if I go full time, teach, stay an assistent, what Molly will do etc. But as for now I start today at 10 and I could NOT be happier. I packed ALL my Hurst books, and other inspiration books, some pens and a lot of prayers into a box and I am moving into my new office! Okay well I share it with Molly of course, but I have my own desk! Dreams do come true!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home